8.05.2008

Six WONDERFUL reasons to move to California!



LUKE
What a cutie!

MEGAN
Our little surfer girl.


JACK
I can't get enough of this kid!


JANE
Working on her tan.


BABY KATE
She isn't quite sure what to do with sand.

CATHERINE
She'll be a heartbraker.

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

WOW! Somehow I just expected them to still be babies... I can't believe how big they are! Totally cute kids (though I'd expect nothing less!)

amelia said...

Ahh, cute kids - I'm assuming these are the nieces and nephews?

Brittney Paul said...

They are so cute, Millie! I still can't get over the picture on facebook of all of them running up to you and hugging you when you showed up at the beach...you are the cutest aunt ever!!

Brett and Lisa said...

I am offended that my picture isn't on here :)! just joking! I miss you though!