I was able to meet the newest Segura grand baby, last week. Spencer and Missy had little Oliver Thomas a few months ago and my visit was very much overdue. He is such a cute little guy. I just sat and stared at him.
With Nana and the babies.
My buddy, Jack. We had a lot of fun in the back yard, one afternoon, and played a great game of soccer. I had to laugh though, because in the middle of the game he ran over, buttered me up with a big hug and quietly said, "Aunt Mimi, you can let me win, if you want." I just laughed and said, "If you play better than I do, you'll win." He won. Yes, I'm a pushover.
I promise, Luke likes me.
My cousin, William Duncan Humphries, recently returned from serving an LDS mission to Albania. Can't you tell how excited he was to see me after two long years? I can't believe he is already back!!! Mason will be here before we know it!
7 comments:
how very cute! You are such an awesome aunt and are going to be the greatest mom!
so cute Millie! And, I have to say (since I am thinking of baby names at the moment that Spencer's kids have all of my FAVORITE names!!)
Cute pictures! I love that they call you "Aunt Mimi" -- that is darling! By the way, did you get your hair cut again???
Oh Mill,
We are so glad you came to visit us! I love seeing pics of my kiddos on your blog, I know you are a proud Aunt that loves them so much! We love you and miss you!
very cute! you are probably the coolest aunt:)
miss seeing your smiling face, millie. you look beautiful--as always!! xo!
My goodness, how many nieces and nephews are a part of the Segura Clan nowadays?? They are all so adorable, and you must be the best aunt in the world!
P.S. I'm glad we could chat for a moment at the wedding! Hopefully more chatting will be in our future. xo
Post a Comment