2.04.2010

MS + CB

June 12, 2010

25 comments:

Mandy said...

It's true!!! I have heard rumors of you and a guy. I am so happy for you, Millie. You look blissful! I think we need more details.

Janey said...

congrats my friend!!! So excited for you!

Janna said...

oh my you don't even know how happy I am for you!!!!! Congrats! CUTE picture!

jocie said...

best. news. ever.

AJ Candrian said...

Ahhh, Millie, you guys looks so cute! (I found your blog through Britt's, hope you don't mind me reading!)

Jen said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! we will be there and wouldn't miss it for the world! Love you Millie! We can't wait to meet Christian!

Brittany said...

I couldn't be happier for you and I'm so glad I got to talk to you and hear the story! Can't wait to meet this guy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Millie, this is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!

AshleyS said...

So glad you posted a picture! and So very cute!

m spot said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So thrilled!
xo m.e.

Kaylyn said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I want details! You guys are adorable!

Claire said...

Millie!!! I am so excited for you! He's cute, more details please!!!

Elizabeth Clayton Smith said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXICTED!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Mandy Rowley said...

Such good news!!! I'm so happy for you.

Jessica Hughes said...

Millie your mother told me at church. bishop got up and said the seguras have a an announcement then said ill let tom due the homors when he seaks. I kept waiting ...nothing i guess he forgot. I said no way it millie she hasnt been seeing anyone. but obviously you have. I am soooo happy for you. You do deserve this. you r gorgious and I want your hair. Congrats !!!!

Courtney Brasher said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats Millie! He looks like a keeper:)

Taryn said...

huge congratulations! you guys make a very good looking couple!

laura said...

Congratulations babe!! So excited for you guys. xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

The Hyer Family said...

You guys are seriously hot--can't wait to see the babies! Your mother is in heaven--congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear more details!

Bruce and Liss said...

Hi! You don't know me....but I promise I'm not stocking you!:) Someone I know, who knows you, told me about your blog! So I came to "meet" you.
I just wanted to say CONGRATS and I'm REAALLLLLLLLY excited for you two! Can't wait to officially meet you...
Love you,
Liss

amelia said...

CONGRATS MILLIE! I am so happy for you. Now you need to post all about your fiance!

annie said...

you looking so happy makes me happy. congratulations, friend.

Christina said...

I could have sworn that I commented on this post, but I guess I didn't... congrats!! Welcome to the beginning of happily ever after...