6.30.2008

'Cause You Asked Me To

Lots of you have kindly suggested that I start a blog. Well, here it is! The main reason for this little venture is for me to share tid-bits of my life (mainly pictures and funny stories) with all those I hold near and dear. So, if you are visiting this website hoping that I’ll be delving into politics or sharing juicy secrets from my place of employment I hate to disappoint, 'cause that ain't happening here.

11 comments:

amelia said...

HURRAY MILLIE! Pumped to hear updates on life in D.C.

mother of 3 said...

Yahoo! Finally I can see more of what you are doing instead of just hearing. Think of it more as a life journal for yourself rather than a place of sharing. It's more fun that way and you tend to be more in touch with what you are saying.

Love,
Karene

Em Russ said...

Yay!! I am so excited to keep better tabs on you! I'm horrible at keeping in touch, so maybe this will help... Miss you!

Kaylyn said...

I am so excited you have joined the blogging world Millie!!

Forsythe said...

Yeah! I am so excited! I need to know more about your daily life. Activities, trips, boyfriends...we want it all! I look forward to checking your blog!

Jen said...

Hooray! I am so excited! I will regularly check it and then I can know what is going on with you! Check mine too, because it's where I really put what's happening with us! Love you!

Hannah Smith said...

Yay! So glad you have a blog! I linked you to ours so I can read regularly!

Ronell Hugh said...

Millie! You've joined us in the blog world. Can't wait to hear the latest and greatest from our D.C. spy! :)

Brett and Lisa said...

I am very excited about this!

Janna said...

MILLIE! I am so excited you started a blog. (I found it from Debra who found Spencers blog) Check out ours too. Hope you are doing well.

debra said...

I was just about to call Janna and tell her that I found your blog on Spencer & Missy's, but she obviously beat me to it. So fun to see you on here and to be able to keep in touch this way... you're darling! Hope all is well.

P.S. Do I get to inquire about this Dave boy??? Please tell!