9.21.2008

Weekend Fun!!!

One of my dearest and oldest friends, Jennah, was in town this past weekend. And, as usual, we had a blast! We went to fantastic restaurants, reunited with old friends, laughed A LOT and had great late night chats.
We LOVE 2Amys

The Gang

Justin was very excited to learn that 2Amys pizza is Italian certified.

Millie Mae & Jennah Renae

Yummmy! I ate the entire pizza!!!

The pizza was so tasty that an eating contest was practically imminent. I thought I could take Tyler...but, he put me to shame. At least I tried.

Justin and Nikki "encouraging" everyone to take a piece of gum.

Pentagon Memorial

With my favorite gals after church.
Anne...Megan...Jennah...Chareese

Just love Anne!

4 comments:

Forsythe said...

Looks like a fun weekend and some yummy pizza! I enjoy seeing what you are up to!

Rachel said...

really cute pictures millie! wish you were in ut b/c chels and i are going out for a "freshman friends" dinner on monday. we invited...lea, april, denise, rachael, maranda, and claire. ah memories...
hope you are well my friend!

cassie said...

you guys are so cute~!

The Skeehan Family said...

You are just lovely and it looks like you have a really fun group of friends - can't wait to see you!! :)