10.19.2008

Decisions are the worst!

I can't decide what to be for Halloween. I have it narrowed down to two solid contenders. But, can't make up my mind! There are those who use Halloween as an opportunity to be a little more risque. Not I. I tend to take more of a comical route.

Bzzzzzzz...

Gobble, Gobble!

In order to make a fully informed decision, I needed to see how each costume would work. Would they be comfortable? The bee outfit is pretty much "what-ya-see-is-what-ya-get." I can comfortably wear it with jeans, etc. However, dressing up as a chicken is a bit more work. And, this costume is hot! (Not H-O-T, like cute, obviously.) So, to get an idea of what it would be like walking around all night as a chicken...we took a little video. Again, we (okay, I) think we're funny.

11 comments:

Em Russ said...

ok Millie, well WE (me and the munchkins on my lap begging me to watch it 40 times "do it again, mom, do it again")think it is HILARIOUS too!! I'm voting chicken!

Forsythe said...

You crack me up! I love the chicken, I even bought a small chicken outfit for Blake that I knew was too small, but figured one of my kids will wear it someday. I love chickens!

Brittney Paul said...

LOVE the chicken costume!! And if you get it, you have to promise to hop around like that ALL day!!

layjent said...

that is one funky chicken! Love it!

Missy said...

CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!

m spot said...

chicken dude.

totally be a chicken.

cassie said...

oh my gosh millie. The bee costume has no chance on that chicken costume. I was laughing so hard just looking at the pic. When I watched the video.... the tears started! You're crazy! Be the chicken and walk around all day like that!

Kaylyn said...

I think you are very, very funny! So what did you pick???? I really hope you say chicken and that you make chicken noises all day/night on Halloween...

Rachel said...

well who in their right mind would vote for the bee after the chicken video?! you must wear that one millie. it brought back memories of our freshman year...you dressed up as a q-tip. remember? oh, i still have pictures in case you don't! :)
ps-looooove your shoes in the first pic.

Courtney Brasher said...

I say chicken ALL THE WAY!!! :)

Kristina said...

Our vote: chicken. :)