He is home!!!
{More to come}
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." -Helen Keller
7 comments:
I actually got teary-eyed watching that! Glad he is home safe. Have fun with your family! Merry Christmas!
:) congrats on capturing the moment, i forgot to do that when my brother came home!
This brought tears to my eyes! Love that Segura family! See you tomorrow :)
Oooh--that almost made me cry! Glad he's home and Merry Christmas!
I am so glad you recorded this! Missionary homecomings are some of the best moments to see! have fun with him!
Hi Millie! So I just remembered (at least I think!) how I found your blog---I know Lauren Packer...she is in my home ward with my parents, and I know that she is from Glendora...I check her blog every few months, and I saw your name on it...cute video of your brother...your Mom is awesome in it! Shannon Hyer
O millie you are just so cute and I keep up om your blog and the rest of the family. What a wonderful moment to capture. Welcome home Elder Segura. Merry Christmas..Jessica Hughes
Post a Comment