1.01.2010

RETURNING WITH HONOR

Elder Mason Segura was scheduled to arrive at the Ontario Airport, on December 17, 2009 at 6:00PM. He had been serving a two year mission, in Pittsburgh, PA for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we could hardly wait to see him. We were accompanied by wonderful friends; the Holmes, Russell and Willet families.


~ The Welcoming Committe ~

Mom checked the status of Mason's plane, every few minutes.

His flight was delayed an entire 26 minutes.Mom got a little anxious when we learned we would have to wait an additional half hour.

So did I.We finally saw him!!!Mom was the first, to get to her baby boy.

He is the same Lil' Mase! Look at that face!

First stop on the way home from the airport...? In N' Out!!!

WELCOME HOME, MASON! WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

{Thank you to Kim Holmes & Jodi Russell for being our airport photographers.}

5 comments:

Claire said...

I think your mom wins the 'most enthusiastic' award. Her faces are absolutely priceless! I love your pictures! Miss you!

jocie said...

I respect that his first stop was In 'n Out. :)

Jennah said...

Cute post!! He's jus a lil baby!!

Janna said...

Oh Millie that made me all teary! Welcome home Elder Segura!

Brett and Lisa said...

great pictures!Was Mason surprised at how tall Cameron is now?