I was able to go to Barcelona with my brother, Spencer. He works for a great company, called ITN International. ITN manages registration logistics, so to speak, for trade shows. In conjunction with registration, ITN issues devises to trade show participants, which enables them to efficiently network. (More info found here. It's actually pretty neat.) ITN was hired by GSMA for their annual Mobile Wold Congress. (Again, more info found here.) In a nutshell, the Mobile World Congress, is a forum for mobile companies to showcase new technologies and products. Are you still with me? Guess all you really need to know is that I got to go to Spain with my super cool brother! A few highlights...
...which makes fresh fruit smoothies. Jamba Juice, eat your heart out!
5 comments:
What an awesome experience! Beautiful sights, we got to get you a man so you can stop kissing random statues and fish! JK!
You really do look like you are kissing the fish and your chin is resting on his back end.
I am glad you got some fun sibling time in.
Karene
I'm so jealous I can hardly stand it! Barcelona is one of my top 3 cities in the whole world... you lucky girl!
Oh wow, what an awesome trip. I am a bit confused in this video though - the guy in the back looks like he was going to go rob him, then turned around and changed his mind.
What's sad is the only reason I know this place is because its in tony hawk skating
Post a Comment