You should go to Loma Linda University.
3.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." -Helen Keller
6 comments:
Ryan applied but didn't get in... So, we are in nor. cal now going to UOP which is nice 3 years instead of 4.
haha, that's cool!! Go Loma Linda!
i'm laughing so hard b/c wes was told he would be in some new pitures for the university and when they posted them he wasn't in any and was pretty bummed. maybe i won't show him this. haha
I always knew Stu would make it big in the world!! :)
Tell Stu I have signed up for the DAT and I will call him later about finding good housing.
Okay woman, I've been thinking I've been missing some blog about where you are now, but I've still got nothin'. Where are you??
Post a Comment