I had dinner with a very dear friend last week. We talked about jobs, dating, trips we've been on & want to take, the Church, siblings, nieces and nephews, life in general. She then asked the question, "Have you ever counted the number of roommates you've had over the years?" I thought about it and realized the following.
In the last nine years, I have...
moved 18 times and have had 54 roommates.
7 comments:
That makes 54 lucky girls!
I am glad to say that I was one of those roomates! Wow, those are some big numbers! Love ya girl!
hope I at least made the top 20 list! Love ya!
Hmm . . . I hope I was the favorite! :)
yay for dear friends!! :)
loooove you.
xo
p.s. sad that we can't include each other that list.
You have me beat! - I lost count how many roommates I had after 40. I can't even remember how many times I moved. It just makes for many "growing" experiences.
Holy Moley. How long did it take you to figure that out?
Post a Comment