I have been organizing, A LOT, the last few days. Oh, and baking. Yup, you heard right, baking. I've made cupcakes, cookies...and, ventured into the wonderful world of bread. So exciting. (Disclaimer: Baking wouldn't be nearly as fun, if it weren't for my very cute apron, from Mrs. J. Parks. Thanks, girl!)
One of my self-assigned tasks, has been to get a handle on my email accounts. Yes, accounts. As in more than one. At first, it was a messy chore. However, it began to be something I looked forward to. Reading old emails and looking at various attachments, etc. has been so fun! Needless to say, I've laughed out loud more than once. Some of the fun/random things that have made me smile this week are...
Grandma and her hog. She's a card carrying member of the NRA. Don't mess.
Mrs. Parks and our princess cupcakes. This was the "treat" I brought to an enrichment activity. This was obviously before the cute apron and before I caught the cooking bug.
Always had a soft spot in my heart for this comic. It sits on my desk. 
I don't even remember taking this picture! (I'm guessing it's from our BYU graduation?) Lisa always makes me smile. 
LOVE these little gals! They're the best nieces an aunt could ask for!
2 comments:
So you're my idol and hero!! Just thought you should know.
-laura
i really do love the princess cupcake photo.
Post a Comment