My family has two Christmas Eve traditions; we have Chinese food and we sing...A LOT. We just love singing around the piano, and this year was no exception. We were invited to the home of the Spencer Family and had a wonderful time. Every Christmas, my Mother organizes and leads a youth choir, for our church. My brothers and I have fond memories of singing in the choir. The best "perk" is that all the Segura children can perform, on command. Below are a few videos of Mason and Cameron singing some songs with the Spencer kids. Mama arranged the music and wrote the lyrics to these songs. I didn't record any of the songs in their entirety. (Drat!) However, you'll get the general idea. Listen closely, to the words and the melody. We get a kick out of it. Then, again, we think we're funny.
Mason and his ukulele, with Nana (our maternal Grandmother) is sitting at his right.
Thank you, again, Spencer Family, for opening your home on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time!
2 comments:
I used to babysit those kids...I heart the Spencers.
wow i loved those arrangements! so funny! too bad that the video frame is so small but it's awesome that you caught it on camera.
Post a Comment