The Handsome Segura Men
Mason is excited to get back into the dating scene. Here he is practicing, "putting out the vibe."
My cousin, Jesse, always makes me laugh. I don't know what it is...but she constantly cracks me up!
We tried to get a photo of all the grandkids. It didn't go very well. Please note that little Kate has her fingers crossed...mid cry. Apparently, getting your picture taken is a pretty traumatic experience.
I am pretty sure I have the best sister-in-laws on earth! My brothers lucked out...BIG TIME! No pressure, Mason and Cameron.
Mom and Dad can't even control their own kids. And we thought the grandkids were bad. What can I say, we like to have a good time.
"I have learned that the ability to laugh at everyday family difficulties helps keep life in perspective. If we will learn to laugh and play more with our families, not only will we feel better but so will they. 'A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.' Proverbs 17:22. Studies show that humor and laughter help people live longer, happier lives; be more creative and productive; and have more energy with less physical discomfort. Humor reduces stress, fear, intimidation, embarrassment, and anger. Laughter also has extraordinary healing power. When a person laughs, blood pressure decreases, heart rate and respiration increase, the body releases endorphins, and depression declines. After laughter subsides and you relax again, that good feeling has a lasting effect, even until the next day. Not many medicines will do that."
-Gary K. Palmer, "The Power of Laughter." Ensign, Sep 2007
{Thank you to Missy and Stu for the above pictures. Love 'em!}
5 comments:
love you Mill! I need to talk to you. :)
What a fun fam you have! I love that quote at the end, so good. And might I add, you are looking super fab in that grey dress!
I just love this Famdamly!!!
Mill, I love our silly Segura famdamley too! YOU are such a wonderful sister-in-law and I loved this post! I'm excited for your next post :)
I think it's great that you and Jessie are cousins. She was one of my favorite neighbors ever.
Post a Comment