I love Costco! It is honestly one of my favorite places to shop and eat. Now, I know there are some who think sitting on plastic benches in a warehouse with cement floor, doesn't qualify as eating out. True, the ambiance leaves something to be desired and there is the occasional run in with a stray shopping cart...or child. However, I still consider it a restaurant and will regularly go out of my way for a slice of pizza, diet coke and hand dipped ice cream bar.

The diet starts, tomorrow...er, I mean, today. Dang it!
5.04.2009
COSTCO DINNER
Posted by Millicent at 5/04/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love that you blogged about eating at Costco! Brian is a huge Costco pizza fan -- in fact, we went there once while we were dating and a crazy old lady with blue hair came and sat next to him and just stared and stared at him for what seemed like forever -- finally she reached over and touched his hair and said "You're sure handsome!" I couldn't stop laughing. Now whenever we go to Costco I remind him of it and laugh until he tells me that it's not funny anymore! :)
We are huge Costco fans too. When we have nothing to do we walk around Costco and eat the taste testers. We always walk out with a new movie, a fun gadget, or yummy treat! They are building on about a mile away from our house in the fall. We are in trouble!
I am right with you. I try to make up excuses all the time to go to Costo...just so I can eat there. It's sooo tasty! Plus, the Costo nights out look like they're doing you well - bump the diet :)
mmmmmm...but you forgot the best thing...Costco hot dogs!! Oh and the frozen yogurt...k, I go there/crave it too much. Great post!
agreed - costco is the best! I really need to try one of thos ice cream bars!
One of our favorite dates out is to Costco!
suddenly i want ice cream from costco...
Post a Comment