The other day I used this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing...Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved." -Helen Keller
7 comments:
seems to me that that would take a long time....i hope it went ok...
Millie, I really hope that first picture was staged so you could prove to the readership of your blog the following:
1.) Pearls: She is classy
2.) Scriptures: She is spiritual
3.) Little Bee Novel: She is cultured
4.) Sunglasses: She is hip
5.) Family Photo: She is focused on good solid relationships
I mean, you can't make this up... hahaha. I love it.
P.S. I use my flat iron to get my collar just perfect, they are just the right size for the hot tool :)
that's my girl! At least you ironed. I would have probably just ran out with the shirt all wrinkly!
i use my flat iron on my clothes all the time, so i am biased, but will still stay that does NOT make you lazy; it makes you a genius in time-saving techniques! :-)
haha, I use my flat iron all the time, especially to "iron" Mackenna's clothes!
Oh, I've soooo done that too! (and I totally agree with Mary!)
Post a Comment