5.11.2009

MISSY & SPENCER

My wonderful brother and sister-in-law welcomed their fourth baby, Oliver Thomas Segura, into the world on April 30th. And, let me tell you...this kid has a lot to live up to. He is named after Missy's paternal grandfather, Oliver, and my dad, Thomas. The kicker is, he was born on Missy's dad's birthday! Talk about a triple threat! No doubt he'll make his parents and all three grandfathers very proud. Missy and Spencer are incredible people! I have loved watching their family grow and can't wait to meet Ollie T.

3 comments:

Christine Segura said...

Millie! I want to tell you that I changed my blog background all by my big girl self.:) I was going to ask you to do it but then I realized I need to learn and do it myself. I thought of how you set it up for me in the beginning and I am just so thankful to have a sister like you. I love and admire you so much. You are not one to wait around for anyone else to lead the way, you just make it happen for yourself and I want to be more like you. I love you babe!

jocie said...

he is so beautiful. congrats!

Brett and Lisa said...

AWWW>..he already looks like a Segura!