5.18.2009

DO-RE-MI-FA-SO-LA-TI-DO

When I was a little girl, my two favorite movies were, The Sound of Music and Gone with the Wind. My mother has memories of me walking around the house, at age two, saying, "fiddle-dee-dee." I must have thought I was Scarlett O'Hara. And, who wouldn't love to spend the day frolicking about Austria, singing, "Do-Re-Mi" with Fraulein Maria?

Here are the von Trapp children, 40 years later. Oh, how I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at this reunion.

3 comments:

AshleyS said...

this is so cool to see all of them grown up!

Courtney Brasher said...

I am so glad you posted this! I lOVED this movie when I was little. I even sing some of the songs to my little boy as he falls asleep:) Trust me they did a much better job:)ha ha

jocie said...

so cool! thanks for posting that. have you ever been on the sound of music tour in austria? if not, make sure you do.